The commitment of EXIT always takes a networked approach. It is only through collaboration with a wide variety of partners that the right to self-determination in Switzerland can be fully upheld.
For EXIT, these partners include specifically:
- the authorities
- the Swiss Medical Association
- healthcare professionals
- hospitals, nursing homes and rest homes
- judiciary and law enforcement agencies
- patient organisations
- other living will societies
- the affiliated francophone EXIT organisation (EXIT Romandie)
- interest groups and organisations
- political parties and politicians
and, of course,
- the Swiss population, a large majority of which supports the ideal of self-determination, according to polls and popular referendums.
EXIT is a member of the World Federation of Right to Die Societies and of the Right to Die Europe. EXIT maintains close contact with affiliated societies in Germany, France and the Netherlands.